Thursday, February 3, 2011

Superpower Blog


If I could have a superpower it would be teleportation. With teleportation I could accomplish so many different things. Such as the common know fact that you could go anywhere you wanted, when you wanted to. I could get home from school, do my homework, and go to Germany before dinner. I would never have to pay thousands of dollars for a plane ticket ever again, and I would never have to sit in the uncomfortable plane seats ever again. I could just stand in my room and instantly go anywhere in the world that I wanted to. For example, if in Penticton it was really cold and windy one day and I was just stuck indoors all day, I could teleport to Hawaii or Australia and then I could go enjoy the nice hot sun. I would never have to book another vacation. I could just take off to the other side of the world when ever I wanted to. It would also be beneficial because I could help stop villains. If a villain was trying to attack me, I could teleport behind him, sneak up and then take him down from there. With having the superpower of super strength, all I could do with that is throw objects far or punch objects extremely hard. If I had the power to fly, I could only fly places and it would still take just as long as a plane if not longer. With the superpower of invisibility, all it would help is being invisible. I wouldn't be able to travel anywhere or move destinations at exceptionally high speeds. With all of this said, teleportation is in fact the best superpower in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment